Monday, April 4, 2011

The Disappointing Snack

I found myself getting discouraged today over the most inconsequential developments.  Perhaps it's a Monday thing.  I took a few steps back and realized that it's okay to feel a little off kilter once in a while.  Sometimes I need to remind myself that I am doing everything I want to be doing.  Recording and working from home.

But what crawled into my brain and made me feel so off kilter today?  Better yet, what crawled into my stomach?  I've decided to blame it on the original flavored yogurt I had last night.   It was the first time I have ever had it and it wasn't pretty.  Even with fruit and granola mixed in, it still tasted like Elmer's glue.  For the first time in my life, I was jealous of what my dog had in her dish.  It didn't make me sick but for some strange reason, it put me in a bad mood.  Disappointing snacks can do that.  I will rebound tonight and have some cantaloupe.

2 comments:

Tracy Jo said...

Need to stick with vanilla. Perfect blog for Monday & yes how quickly we take for granted what we have....at least you are aware of it. Make it a great Tuesday! Life passes by quickly....find the best in today.

-Tracy Jo
www.universalsoul11.com

Tracy Jo said...

Make that www.evolvingsoul11.com

Sleepy this mornin......